Coordinate with the congregation’s pastor the announcement and promotion of the seminar.
- Elicit support through the congregation’s officers, Board of Elders, and Board of Education.
- Serve as an advocate for the seminar stressing the opportunity to:
- Better understand the events in the contest of the political, intellectual and religious issues of the day.
- Deepen your understanding of the Reformation’s substance and how it shaped our Lutheran Confessions.
- Develop your appreciation for our Lutheran heritage its relevance in today’s world.
- Include a description of the seminar in the September and October editions of the congregational newsletter. (CLCC will provide suggested wording.)
- Include a bulletin insert for the two weeks prior to the seminar (CLCC will provide a sample) and create an advanced registration.